Friday, November 11, 2011

Well.........I've Been Thinking

Yesterday I cut my hair really short and I totally love it. I wasn't sure if I would like it but it's good. Now I think about all the times that I was hesitant to cut it and I realized how petty it was and that I should have known that it would just grow back. I am starting to settle into the life I have chose for myself. I have no idea why it took so long for that to happen but it's so much easier now that it is. I am getting better at cooking more efficient with cleaning and I'm starting to like the holiday season a lot more than I used to. I guess that having a kid does that to you. I am looking into getting some xbox 360 games for my husband for christmas so if anyone has any good suggestions that would be appreciated. lol How many people have heard about the new shopping hours for thanksgiving day and black friday. It's outrageous that they would open so early so that people would have to leave during a holiday dinner with their family to stand in line to get the good deals. I think it's a scam it's just a way for corporate america to make more money and misery it completely sucks. I do realize that there are some benefits to this change but I just think that it's crossing the line to have stores open on such a major holiday. Oh and also I will be determined to take more pictures to try and help me get into a photography career it's my passion

No comments:

Post a Comment