Saturday, November 5, 2011

Hello Saturday

I decided to start my blog today. I've been thinking about it for months and now I finally have the time to do it. This morning started with a testing of my patience when my child thought that 7 am was a good time to wake up lol. I have found that Dora the Explorer seems to be one of the most educational children shows that I have seen as it speaks both english and spanish constantly. My daughter likes it and it is also okay for older kids as well. They have this show on regular cable and on netflix and we have both so she watches it everyday along with a few other kids shows. I also notice that after watching Dora my daughter sometimes tries to speak spanish and she isn't even two years old yet. The difference between kid shows today and the ones that I grew up with are so different. Which shows did you watch when you were a kid or what shows do your children watch today comment and let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment