Sunday, November 6, 2011

Thankful

As Thanksgiving quickly approaches I start to think of all the people and things in my life for which I am thankful for. I know that without these people I wouldn't be who I am today. I remember how much my husband does for me and our daughter on a daily basis and think of my younger sister as well. I am thankful for her too and proud of her. You see my sister is a marine she is still in training but she joined the service to better her life instead of getting caught up in all the crap in life she made something of herself. She is a great example to my daughter and the whole family. I hope that everyone else has something or someone to be proud of even if it is yourself because it makes life so much easier when there is positive energy around. It gives you something to concentrate on. On that note I have been thinking about starting to walk everyday with my daughter and I think I will start today it would be nice to lose a few pounds before the holidays lol. Christmas this year is going to be busy with the moving and all but I will make it happen one way or the other

No comments:

Post a Comment